OBJECTIVE, SCOPE AND APPLICABILITY
By accessing and/or using our Platform and providing the information as explained in this Policy, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Platform in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your information as per this Policy. We encourage you to read this Policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your information. If you are not comfortable with any of the terms or policies described in this Policy, you may choose to discontinue usage of the Platform.
Further, you agree and consent to receive all communications related to our services on the mobile number provided by you to the Company, even if such mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018 (“TRAI Regulations”). Notwithstanding your registration with the National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), you hereby express your interest and accord informed consent to receive communications (including commercial communications) in relation to the Company’s services. You further confirm that no communication to you from the Company or on behalf of the Company shall be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under Regulation 2(bw) of the TRAI Regulations and you have specifically opted to receive communications in this regard on the mobile number provided by you.
For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information that relates to you, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, is capable of identifying you, which is submitted to and/or collected over the Platform and maintained by the Company in an accessible form, provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect personal identifiable information from you when you save or otherwise provide us when you set up a free account with the Site OR when you communicate with us via phone, email, chat, etc., OR when you fill an entry to participate in any contest, promotion or survey, etc. OR when you participate at one of our events/ online contests, etc. As a result of these actions, you might supply us with personal information, such as your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), credit card information, names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses, product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc., (collectively "Personal Information"). When you visit this Site, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons.
You may also provide us with information like financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details etc., (collectively "Sensitive Information") for availing the services at our Site.
We may also maintain a record of your product interests and acquire information about you from our present and/or future affiliates.
This Site is directed to be used by adults only who are above the age of 18 years. If you are not an adult, you may look at our Site, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us. We or our associates/affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors. Minors should not be using the Site with any personal information. In an event of default by the minor, the parent or the guardian will be liable to compensate for whatsoever damages arising out of such wrongful use by the minor.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies”are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- “Log files”track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,”“tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
The Company limits itself to collect information which is necessary to ensure accurate services and is required to process your order of the Product or provide a refund and continually improve our Products and services.
Following are the categories of Personal Information that is collected and processed by us:
- Your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), country;
- date of birth, language preference, location;
- any open data and public records such as information about you that is openly available on the Internet;
- names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses;
- Product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc.;
- You may also provide us with information like financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password for availing the Products at our Platform;
- We may also maintain a record of your Product interests and acquire information about you from our future affiliates;
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
- We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Platform.
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may use your Personal Information to:
- verify your identity;
- fulfil the Product purchases and transactions;
- communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platform;
- sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication;
- allow us to better serve you in responding to your requests;
- to respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us;
- administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- ask for ratings and reviews of the Products;
- follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- allow you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages;
- comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our terms and conditions;
- help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
- conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve your shopping experiences and Product offerings;
- send communication related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels;
- do internal research on our customer’s demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you;
- provide you with exclusive offers at the Platform, tailor content, advertisements, and we provide you, and improve the Platform and/or for internal business purposes;
- analyse trends, track Customer’s web page movements, help identify you and your shopping cart for aggregate use;
- determine which of the store locations containing our Products may be closest to you, provide promotional offers, and to offer Products to you;
- prevent, detect, investigate and take action against crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes), any other illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of Company’s terms and conditions in any jurisdiction;
- establish, exercise or defend legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seek professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings; and
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Only the persons authorized by us shall have access to your Personal Information and Sensitive Information. We may share your Personal and Sensitive information with:
- Our affiliates;
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions which inter alia include delivery partners responsible for delivering products to the customers. However, these service providers will not be authorized to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements;
- Other third parties with your consent (e.g. Facebook applications may share information collected through those apps with your Facebook friends or other Facebook users).
We do not rent or sell your Personal and Sensitive Information to any third party. However, should we plan to merge/sell all or substantially all of our business to another business entity or similar other transaction or be required by that business entity, we may transfer or disclose your Personal Information and Sensitive Information to that business entity who may collect, use or disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or for operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business or for other purposes identified in this Policy.
HOW WE RETAIN OF SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
We also maintain appropriate and adequate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal and Sensitive Information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
At present, we work with the following analytic partners:
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding the Customer interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Platform.
The Customers can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
The Site provides an option to all the users to opt-out of receiving any promotional or marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing communications from us, you can contact us at the address provided below: email@example.com
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information as identified in this Policy, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that any processing that we have carried out before the withdrawal of your consent remains lawful. Provided that, notwithstanding such request, this information may be retained to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We endeavour to protect the Personal Information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information, regardless of the format in which it is held. We use various methods to safeguard Personal Information. They include:
- Physical measures: locked filing cabinets, restriction of access to offices, and security surveillance systems.
- Technical tools: passwords and encryption, using generally industry best practices.
- Organizational controls: confidentiality agreements, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, staff training and security clearances.
- Online security is also a priority. We incorporate security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized use. Firewalls are utilized to protect our servers and network from unauthorized users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
Further, we attempt to keep your Personal Information up-to-date, accurate in the best possible manner as it may be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We value the importance you attach to your Personal Information given to us and therefore we have (i) taken all reasonable measures and precautions to keep such information safe and secure and to prevent any unauthorized access to or misuse of the same; and (ii) enable you to review and edit the same.
We use regular Malware Scanning. Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a customer enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your Personal Information.
However, we shall not be liable to any Customers for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the Customers due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal Information by any third party.
If you are concerned about the handling of your Personal Information, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Information or our Policy, please contact: email@example.com